Learn BIM with us!
Terms and Conditions:
- Course(s) are conducted from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- All Courses and Examinations are conducted in English, unless otherwise stated.
- All fees quoted are subject to the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Course/Examination Fees shall be made minimum 2 weeks in advance before the Course(s)/Examination(s) commencement date(s).
- Payment can be made through Cheque or Bank Transfer. Please note that cash payment will not be accepted as per our management’s policy. Please quote this Quotation Reference Number when making payment.
- An invoice will be issued for payments. Receipts will only be issued upon request.
- No make-up classes will be provided if the Participant(s) misses the class(es).
- No withdrawal or refund of course/examination fees is permitted. All requests for rescheduling of courses/examinations are advised to be made at least 2 weeks before the course/examination commencement date(s), as it will be subjected to availability and our approval.
- The Autodesk Certificate of Completion will be awarded to Participant(s) who meet the minimum course requirements, which is at least 75% attendance of the total course duration.
- All Course materials provided to the Participant(s) are solely for their personal reference use. No reproduction or distribution is allowed without BIM Design Centre’s permission.
- Each examination voucher is entitled to one (1) examination attempt only.
- All examination vouchers shall be valid for up to 3 months from the date of issuance/from end of the Course(s), whichever is applicable.
- All software and hardware shall be provided by the Participant(s)’s company and/or individual Participant(s) for site training.
- BIM Design Centre reserves the right to amend any details relating to the Course(s), revise the Course fees without prior notice, and cancel or postpone the Course(s) if no course confirmation is made.