Terms and Conditions:
- Course(s) are conducted from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- All Courses and Examinations are conducted in English, unless otherwise stated.
- All fees quoted are subject to the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Course/Examination Fees shall be made minimum 2 weeks in advance before the Course(s)/Examination(s) commencement date(s).
- Payment can be made through Cheque or Bank Transfer. Please note that cash payment will not be accepted as per our management’s policy. Please quote this Quotation Reference Number when making payment.
- An invoice will be issued for payments. Receipts will only be issued upon request.
- No make-up classes will be provided if the Participant(s) misses the class(es).
- No withdrawal or refund of course/examination fees is permitted. All requests for rescheduling of courses/examinations are advised to be made at least 2 weeks before the course/examination commencement date(s), as it will be subjected to availability and our approval.
- The Autodesk Certificate of Completion will be awarded to Participant(s) who meet the minimum course requirements, which is at least 75% attendance of the total course duration.
- All Course materials provided to the Participant(s) are solely for their personal reference use. No reproduction or distribution is allowed without DiHub Pte Ltd’s permission.
- Each examination voucher is entitled to one (1) examination attempt only.
- All examination vouchers shall be valid for up to 3 months from the date of issuance/from end of the Course(s), whichever is applicable.
- All software and hardware shall be provided by the Participant(s)’s company and/or individual Participant(s) for site training.
- DiHub Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend any details relating to the Course(s), revise the Course fees without prior notice, and cancel or postpone the Course(s) if no course confirmation is made.
“THE COURSE IS VERY INTERESTING AND THE INSTRUCTOR IS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL”!
MARIA LAURA DORIA
Gained a better understanding of the software usage and system.
Wai Mon Theint
The training helped in knowing more applications and their uses for the current projects which I am working on and can be applied to be more productive in less time.
“I CAN APPLY THIS SKILL IN IMPROVING MY EFFICIENY IN WORK. OVERALL GOOD COURSE AND GOOD INSTRUCTOR”!
It is better if the course is applied in the full sample project
I personally feel to learn more on BIM as 3 days training is quite short.
Good Courses for engineer to improve professionally.
Very good conducting and eye opening. Only feedback is to enhance the user interface. some shortcut button for creating of family. good example is template.
the animation part of naviswork is very useful. I hope they will improve on the application of clash detection.
It will be good if the simulation could improve with the planned and actual differences.
this course refreshed my knowledge with the software, hopefully will apply this to my job and eventually improve more.
The course is good, it improve the productivity if one master it. In my opinion, the instructor should give an overview first before teaching.
a better understanding, overall a good training for a new software which help to speed up work.